The compact refrigeration set contains the high-pressure measuring instrument testo 549i as well as the clamp thermometer testo 115i (two of each). In conjunction with a smartphone or tablet, the refrigeration set is ideally suited to service and error detection on air conditioning and refrigeration systems, as well as their installation.
Both measuring instruments can be set up quickly and easily directly at the pressure connection or the temperature measurement location. They also make working on widely spaced measuring points considerably easier thanks to wireless connection to a Smartphone or Tablet. The measurement values of both instruments are transmitted by Bluetooth connection to the App installed on the end device, and can be conveniently and flexibly read out. In the App, measurement parameters (such as temperature or pressure) can be deleted, added, or their order altered, with just one click.
It is also possible to change the displayed measurement parameters quickly. The App also enables evaporation and condensation temperatures to be calculated automatically. All measurement data is displayed either as a chart or in table form. The measurement data log can be emailed directly as a PDF or Excel file. The handy testo Smart Case enables the measuring instruments to be conveniently transported and means that they are always to hand when they are needed.
- Compact professional measuring instrument from the Testo Smart Probes series, for use with smartphones/tablets
- Measurement data analysis and transmission via Smart Probes App
- Small, compact, and easy to transport
- Application-specific menus: Target superheating, superheating and sub-cooling
- All necessary measuring instruments for refrigeration applications in one set
- Fast and easy installation at a pressure connection or the temperature measurement location
- Low refrigerant loss thanks to hoseless application
- Handy transport bag testo Smart Case
Testo Smart Probes App
The App turns your smartphone/tablet into the display of up to 6 Testo Smart Probes at the same time. The operation of the measuring instruments as well as the display of the measurement values take place by Bluetooth via the Testo Smart Probes App on your smartphone or tablet – independently of the measurement location. In addition to this, you can use the App to create measurement reports, add photos and comments to these, and send them by e-mail. The Testo Smart Probes App is completely free and is available for iOS from the App Store and Android via Google Play.