The compact VAC set includes four App-controlled measuring instruments for important measuring tasks performed by VAC engineers: the testo 405i thermal anemometer. the testo 410i vane anemometer, the testo 605i thermohygrometer and the testo 805i infrared thermometer. In combination with a smartphone or tablet, it can be used to measure air and surface temperatures, air humidity, air flow velocities and volume flows in, on and around air conditioning plants and systems.
Users can view their measuring values conveniently via the testo Smart Probes App installed on an end device. In the App, measurement parameters (such as humidity or temperature) can be deleted, added, or their order altered, with just one click. It is also possible to change the displayed measurement parameters quickly.
In addition to this, the App offers application-specific menus, incl. for the identification of mould risk; automatic calculation of volume flow at outlets/in ducts, by easy parameterization of the outlet/duct cross-section (dimensions and geometry). The measurement data log can then be emailed directly as a PDF or Excel file. In the handy testo Smart Case, the measuring instruments can be conveniently transported and are always to hand when they are needed.
- Compact professional measuring instrument from the Testo Smart Probes series, for use with smartphones/tablets
- Measurement data analysis and transmission via Smart Probes App
- For the measurement of air and surface temperature, humidity, air flow velocity and volume flow
- Application-specific menus: Volume flow measurements in ducts and at outlets, identification of mould danger, easy image documentation incl. IR temperature measurement value and measurement spot marking; determination of the refrigeration/heating performance
- Small, compact, and easy to transport
- Measurement data analysis as a table or graph
- Handy transport bag testo Smart Case
Testo Smart Probes App
The App turns your smartphone/tablet into the display of up to 6 Testo Smart Probes at the same time. The operation of the measuring instruments as well as the display of the measurement values take place by Bluetooth via the Testo Smart Probes App on your smartphone or tablet – independently of the measurement location. In addition to this, you can use the App to create measurement reports, add photos and comments to these, and send them by e-mail. The Testo Smart Probes App is completely free and is available for iOS from the App Store and Android via Google Play.