Testo 327-1 Advanced kit 0563 3220 81 + FREE Calibration 2021
Testo 327 Advanced kit Including Printer, differential pressure, differential temperature probes, analyser, flue gas probe 180mm length and 6mm diameter, power supply, Testo system case for storage and carrying instrument and accessories.
About This Product
Why choose us to provide your Gas equipment?
- Next working day delivery. Saturday delivery possible - Speak to one of our engineers (Orders before 3pm)
- Same day collection from Poole
- All kits are sold with a 12 month certificate of calibration from the date of purchase
- Rapid Same Day Servicing when your analyser is due
- 121 technical assistance and sales support on 01202 656165
From the 1st of September 2020, Testo are offering the first year of service free with selected flue gas analyser kits. This represents a huge saving of over £100!
The special offer is available across Testo’s best-selling flue gas analyser ranges with all testo 300, and new 2020 testo 327, 320 & 320B kits eligible. Simply choose the kit below that best suits you and register for your free 1st year of service. But be quick, offer ends 31st of December 2020. Available from participating Testo distributors only.
With 12 months calibration from date of purchase and 3 year warranty !!!
testo 327 Flue Gas Analyser, rechargeable battery and calibration protocol, Flue Gas Probe (180mm x 6mm diameter), Differential hose kit, Differential temperature kit, testo infrared printer (0554 0547), carry case.
The testo 327-1 Flue Gas Analyser is your introductory instrument to flue gas analysis. It measures combustion efficiency, °C, O2, CO2, CO and flue draught. The strong LED background light in the 4 line display guarantees an easy-to-read display even if lighting conditions are unfavourable. The analyser stands out on account of its easy menu navigation and ergonomic housing as well as its durability.
The measuring instrument stands out thanks to its ergonomic housing design as well as its durability (IP40). The integrated sensor and instrument diagnosis offers security and guarantees high availability of the instrument. The testo 327 is TÜV-tested according to BImSchV and fulfils the requirements of EN50379. The quick probe connection of the testo 327 allows easy and uncomplicated connection of the probe.
- Easy menu navigation
- 4 line segment display
- LED display light
- Easy IR printout
- Built-in condensate trap
- EN 50379 Part 2 for O2, °C, hPa
- EN 50379 Part 3 for CO
- Small Li-ion rechargeable battery (1200 mA, lifetime of 5 h) can be recharged inside or outside instrument
- Fast probe connection using single probe plug
- Ambient CO measurement using flue gas probe
- Separate AT temperature measurement
- Undiluted CO measurement (can be stored)
- Draught measurement
- 6-8 fuels (country-specific (e.g. UK=6))
- IP 40
Be the first to review this product.Write a review